Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Monday and my niece and her husband (that sounds weird) are in Greece already and we had amazing days last week as a family, Im sharing with you a bunch of pictures of the rehearsal dinner that it was at my house and then the wedding , and the reception, we are very thankful to God for allowing us to do everything that we wanted to do and so much more!!! Im very happy and satisfied, and I realized that I have a lot more to learn, but at the same time I realized that God is soooo good to me and my family and I thank him for using me to acomplish everything this past week. Today I start the scrapbook I want to give them when they come back from their honeymoon...shhh it's a surprise! I just need to print out the wedding pictures...
Enjoy all the pictures!!! cookies, cakes, my family and a beautiful bride!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everything came out beautifully! You are amazing and I thank God for your awesome talent ;)