Friday, August 28, 2009

I'm sooooooooo happy!!!

I am a very happy aunt!!!! not only I enjoyed doing showers and parties and so much for my niece and my new nephew for the last months, but yesterday, I received a surprise from them, theya re still in their honeymoon, and I got this big box and when I opened it...the Kitchen aid mixer that I wanted soooo much...I cried and cried and my kids , my husband and sister laughed and laughed....it was an awesome surprise, and I can't thank them until they come back!!!! Im so thankful to God for them and all this time that we enjoyed so much!!!!!
of course I'm using it today and tomorrow and the next day and the next one.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!! I'm so glad you got one. You deserve it :)

Rosie said...

ayy que lindos.. Love that mixer....congrats!!