Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A super busy week!!! Diego cake, animal cookies, engagement cake and cookies, and Cooking Birthday Party














































The last order I enjoyed making it very much , for a special sweet girl that is one of my biggest fans! she says everything I make is cute! je je je it was a cooking party for her, so I made everything from the invites to the cake...Enjoy and thanks for looking!


































































Also an engagement cake and cookies , a lovely bride to be , a very sweet couple....I did my best to recreate the silohuette on the invitation...enjoy


























So much to do and so much fun, thank God and my sister for her help, I was able to finish the 3 orders....first was the Diego cake, so I decided to make his back pack, to put it on top of the cake, fondant was "moody" but we managed!

No comments: